Re: [Seance] Digest for seance-list@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Michel.Lorteau

Feb 25, 2020, 3:56:03 PM2/25/20
to seance-list
Hi everybody,
Thanks Captain Cid for letting rare tracks be available to us.
I was wondering if the rarest Church related item is not this little cd that cost me a lot on Ebay a few years ago :
It is a "Wilderness Years" 2011 Antipodean tour CD featuring Steve Kilbey and Ricki Maymi (plus Adrain and Shaun Hoffmann).
It contains 7 live tracks and sounds so good.
If anybody is interested, I can rip it in wav and give it to someone who knows better than me how to make it available for those who want it.
Michel (from France).
PS : I have New York Buddah too (and I love that MWP track !).

Michel.Lorteau

Michel.Lorteau

Date: 2020-02-23 16:51
Subject: [Seance] Digest for seanc...@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic
Captain Cid <sirm...@gmail.com>: Feb 22 09:10AM -0800

I just got the Rykodisc Post Groundhog's Day Spectacular. I added the
acoustic version of Shelter to the Hex folder in my Google Drive account.
It's pretty different but really good. SK does not play on it, I believe
this is the band Donnette assembled to play live.
Jeff <jaxw...@gmail.com>: Feb 22 09:28AM -0800

Is the Tin Mine release uploaded somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone

Captain Cid <sirm...@gmail.com>: Feb 22 12:37PM -0800

I added the exclusive Tin Mine tracks All I Know (live) and Leverage as
they are not commercially available anywhere online. The other 11 songs on
it are commercially available, so those are not added.

Jeff

Feb 26, 2020, 2:58:43 PM2/26/20
to michel....@wanadoo.fr, seance-list
22 12:37PM -0800

I added the exclusive Tin Mine tracks All I Know (live) and Leverage as
they are not commercially available anywhere online. The other 11 songs on
it are commercially available, so those are not added.

... what about espionage?? I like that one a lot..

Sent from my iPhone

Captain Cid

Feb 27, 2020, 11:34:20 AM2/27/20
to Seance List - The Church
Espionage is commercially available:

https://smile.amazon.com/Parallel-Universe-Church/dp/B000XQVCTY/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=the+church+parallel+universe&qid=1582821105&sr=8-3

I'm trying to keep this limited to songs that you can only find by purchasing the now out-of-print record or CD it was originally on as to not step on anyone's toes financially. If it is commercially available for download, that is probably better as it should benefit the band to buy it...or at least the guys that were the band when it was made :(