Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Beckers Family

não lida,
8 de jul. de 2022, 16:56:5408/07/2022
para seanc...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Church fans,

I’m not on Facebook so thought I’d use Seance to spread the word.
If anyone is interested, I’ve finally gotten around to uploading some videos I took during the two Starfish 30th Anniversary Tour shows in Seattle in 2018. I had terrific seats both nights so sight lines are great (in front of Peter). I’ve put the two nights into separate playlists but the songs can be accessed separately on YouTube as well.

Oct 5 playlist (5 songs):

Oct 6 playlist (9 songs):

If you’re into OMD, I also posted a clip of Enola Gay from their May 20 show in Vancouver:

Hope everyone is well.
Enjoy,
Hans

Sent from my iPhone

Daniel Watkins

não lida,
8 de jul. de 2022, 18:31:4908/07/2022
para beck...@shaw.ca, seanc...@googlegroups.com
Hans, good to hear from you. Thanks for doing this, I'll go check it out!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Chris Barrus

não lida,
24 de jul. de 2022, 06:52:1324/07/2022
para Seance List
Hey, thanks for posting these! Very good show (I miss Peter)

-C.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seance-list/1877695116.27183.1657319500788%40mail.yahoo.com.

Beckers Family

não lida,
24 de jul. de 2022, 19:37:0024/07/2022
para quart...@gmail.com, Seance List
Hi Chris,
Glad you enjoyed it. The Triple Door in Seattle is a wonderful venue and the sound was great. Both nights were very special.
Hans

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 24, 2022, at 4:52 AM, Chris Barrus <quart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey, thanks for posting these! Very good show (I miss Peter)
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seance-list/E4A6346A-291F-4227-970A-1228F364FA25%40gmail.com.

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar