Lost Angeles

Allen Rendel

Feb 3, 2022, 9:31:12 AM2/3/22
to seanc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

Wanted to mention that I just received my pre-order copy of the "Lost
Angeles" album by Brix Smith & Marty Willson-Piper (Tim Powles plays
all the drums, too) from ViveLeShop
https://www.viveleshop.com/products/brix-smith-marty-willson-piper-lost-angeles-cd-lp

It's a corker! Excellent songs and Marty's very distinctive guitar
is all over, as well as his occasional background vocals. Apparently,
it was recorded back in 2007 and is just seeing release. Check it out
- highly recommended!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Alien

Rod Collins

Feb 5, 2022, 4:16:48 AM2/5/22
to seanc...@googlegroups.com, allen...@gmail.com
Yep, it's a re-issue of Brix Smith's Nuerotica, that was released a promo CD-R in 2007,  with a revised track listing.   Interesting to see it get a second life.