Free CD-Rs / DVD-Rs of Borderline 1998 and The Basement 2006

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chris Barrus

未读,
2020年4月2日 00:48:532020/4/2
收件人 Seance List
I’ve had several CDRs go bad on me, so I’m spending the time off to encode stuff that’s been lying around. I don’t need the discs anymore, so they’re up for grabs:

- 2xCDR of 12-09-1998 The Church at The Borderline, London. Distributed on this list.

- DVD-R of The Church, Sept 28, 2006, The Basement, ABC-TV.

If there are folks here who would like a disc, email me your shipping address privately. I’ll cover the shipping cost if you are in the USA.

-Chris

回复全部
回复作者
转发