April Austin and Dallas Vids

lizberry81

May 1, 2019, 11:27:23 PM5/1/19
to Seance List - The Church
Hey, all,

Doug and I got to hit Austin and Dallas.

Here are my vids:

For Austin, we were practically on top of Peter so the audio is kind of peter-heavy.  For Dallas, we floated above... so the video isn't as up close and personal, but I feel like the sound is better.

Either way:  fantastic show.  Starfish means a lots to me... it's the album Doug hooked me with.  I used to play it over and over in my dorm room... in college... 18 (cough) years ago.  It really brought back a lot of memories hearing it live.

On a related-unrelated note:  tomorrow is my 38th birthday...  I was 19 when I met Doug and he brought me in to the fold of The Church.  As of tomorrow I will have been with him as long as I was ALIVE at the point I met him.  Which means, all my adult memories contain both Doug... and the Church.

What a ride...

:-)

~Liz (and Doug who-doesn't-believe-in-social-media) Berry