Steve broke Instagram

Dan Helgerman

Oct 4, 2021, 3:16:17 PM10/4/21
to Seance List - The Church
I was late to the big shew this morning and realized Australia had a time change so I missed all but the last 4 songs. Then this afternoon (New York time) I wanted to catch up by watching his post...but it wasn't there! After much cursing I found out nothing was updating. Maybe it'll come back later.

What's new with email? Is this thing working?

Edgar Aldrett

Oct 4, 2021, 4:09:28 PM10/4/21
to Dan Helgerman, Seance List - The Church
Facebook has been having issues all day and might be due to the news over the weekend of the leak from an employee showing the operations of Facebook and questionable activities.

Ed
Seattle

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 12:16 PM Dan Helgerman <helge...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was late to the big shew this morning and realized Australia had a time change so I missed all but the last 4 songs. Then this afternoon (New York time) I wanted to catch up by watching his post...but it wasn't there! After much cursing I found out nothing was updating. Maybe it'll come back later.

What's new with email? Is this thing working?

Jason Fenimore

Oct 4, 2021, 4:28:45 PM10/4/21
to Dan Helgerman, eald...@gmail.com, Seance List - The Church
questionable?!    /s

j.

Oct 4, 2021, 5:09:36 PM10/4/21
to Jason Fenimore, Dan Helgerman, Seance List - The Church
News is reporting the outage but they do not know why it is happening. Not surprised.

Questionable meaning their advertising and conducting of private information of subscribers.

I've since abandoned FB and have recently jumped shipped from IG. But that is for me and works for my situation. More power to those that want to continue and support their products.

Edgar Aldrett

Oct 4, 2021, 5:11:27 PM10/4/21
to Jason Fenimore, Dan Helgerman, Seance List - The Church