Curious Yellow Love Itself 7" single

Captain Cid

Oct 27, 2021, 11:50:53 AM10/27/21
to Seance List - The Church
Hey everyone. I have a spare copy of the Love Itself single. Does anyone need a copy? If you are in the USA, I can send it to you for free, media mail is $2. Overseas, just pay shipping and I can send it to you. The Love Love Love Itself remix is cool, but very noisy since there are 2 songs on the record B side.

Edgar Aldrett

Oct 27, 2021, 11:57:03 AM10/27/21
to sirm...@gmail.com, Seance List - The Church
I'm interested!

Ed
Seattle

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 8:50 AM Captain Cid <sirm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone. I have a spare copy of the Love Itself single. Does anyone need a copy? If you are in the USA, I can send it to you for free, media mail is $2. Overseas, just pay shipping and I can send it to you. The Love Love Love Itself remix is cool, but very noisy since there are 2 songs on the record B side.

Captain Cid

Oct 27, 2021, 12:38:58 PM10/27/21
to Seance List - The Church
Ed,

Sounds good man, shoot me your mailing address privately.