New location

Alex Engelberg

Jan 18, 2016, 5:14:04 PM1/18/16
to sea...@googlegroups.com
​Hi all,

I'd like to thank SecureOne for hosting so many Seajure events. Unfortunately, they will no longer be able to host so we need to find a new venue.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

--Alex​

Alex McNamara

Jan 18, 2016, 5:40:28 PM1/18/16
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alex,

Outreach just moved into a new Fremont office and definitely has the space/seats/projector needed to get Seajure running again.  If you wanted to present here regularly it would be BYOB (we want to spread our budget over a lot of disparate meetup events), but we are across the street from Fremont Brewery.  Our current address is 3400 Stone Way North, Suite 201.

Let me know if we can help out!

Cheers,
Alex