May meeting

Phil Hagelberg

Apr 28, 2014, 2:40:12 PM4/28/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Greetings, humans.

This Thursday we've got a Seajure meeting coming up! If anyone's got a
project they'd like to do show and tell on, please bring it.

This week we'll be meeting at Zoka Coffee near the University District;
look in the back for the laptop with a lambda spray-painted on it. We
get started at 7pm and go to 9 or 9:30-ish. All are welcome!

-Phil

Phil Hagelberg

May 1, 2014, 7:00:34 PM5/1/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for the late notice, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway:
I'm thinking about grabbing dinner at 5:45 in the University District
before the meeting. The Ruzhen Mongolian BBQ restaurant on the Ave is
pretty delicious: http://goo.gl/maps/1q43a

If you'd like to join me just let me know so I can try to make it there
promptly.

Cheers,
Phil