Thanks

Phil Hagelberg

Aug 8, 2014, 10:17:37 PM8/8/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Thanks to everyone who made it to the meeting last night. We had a lot
of fun creating a "shape-shifting" web application; that is, a web app
that takes dependency coordinates in a form, loads them up, and
"becomes" that program. The code is on GitHub if you're curious:

https://github.com/Seajure/odo/blob/master/src/odo/handler.clj

I meant to mention it at the meeting but didn't find the time for it;
that was my last time running a Seajure meeting. My family and I are
moving down to the San Diego area in September to be closer to family we
have down there. It's been tons of fun having these meetings the last
four and a half years; thanks for being a part of that. I will continue
to hang out on freenode in both the #clojure and #seajure channels and
am usually happy to chat.

I've talked with Chris Bilson, who many of you know has helped lead some
meetings in the past--he and Michael Drogalis, a new-to-Seattle Clojure
friend from the east coast, will be handling running the meetings going
forward. I know they'll do a great job and continue the fun, exploratory
spirit of Seajure on for years to come.

thanks,
Phil

Mark Engelberg

Aug 11, 2014, 5:43:10 AM8/11/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I hope we'll see you one last time before you leave in September.  Thanks for making the Seajure group so great!

--Mark