Looking for a collaborator

Max Czapanskiy

Aug 25, 2014, 6:02:30 PM8/25/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello Seajure, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a former software developer who now works in wildlife biology. I've been working on a seabird dive analysis project and I'd love to share ideas with and get feedback from someone. I find working on a project alone leads to missing obvious solutions and getting sucked into weird rabbit holes. If someone on this list is also working on a solo project and would like to meet up for a mutual code review then please get in touch. I work out of a coworking office in Greenwood during the day and I'm pretty flexible in the evenings. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!

-Max

Mike Drogalis

Sep 2, 2014, 10:21:19 AM9/2/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Max,

I wouldn't mind taking a look. Get in touch with me in #clojure on IRC. My handle is mdrogalis.

Cheers,
-- Michael