No meeting tonight

Alex Engelberg

Sep 3, 2015, 4:40:58 PM9/3/15
to Seajure
Hi all,

Chris posted about this on the Meetup page a month ago, but I thought I'd reiterate it here in case anyone missed that memo.

There is a home football game tonight, and sports events in the area always make it very difficult to get to the SecureOne office. So we have pushed the September Seajure meetup back one week, a.k.a. September 10th.

Note that on September 10th there happens to be a home Mariners game, but that's early in the afternoon, so the traffic and parking will be long cleared out by 7PM.

See you next week!
--Alex

binaryform

Sep 4, 2015, 6:03:05 PM9/4/15