Meeting today?

Jim White

Sep 4, 2014, 7:15:45 PM9/4/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else on for Zoka tonight?  I'm planning to be there.  Jim

Mark Engelberg

Sep 5, 2014, 1:06:00 AM9/5/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I forgot that it was tonight.  Is there still an organizer now that Phil has moved?

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Jim White <james.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone else on for Zoka tonight?  I'm planning to be there.  Jim

Jim White

Sep 5, 2014, 2:48:46 AM9/5/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I think Chris Bilson is the organizer now.

Chris Bilson

Sep 5, 2014, 9:02:54 AM9/5/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I am a moron. I sent out an announcement on Sunday, then, last night I ended up getting stuck at work so I sent a reply saying I couldn't make it. I just saw the below e-mail, thought it odd, went to the google groups site, and realized my mistake. I hadn't been using gmail to respond (I used a different account), so those emails never made it to the google group.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I hope someone else showed up and you guys had fun. I will make sure not to make this mistake again.