Seajure @ Amperity

Alex Engelberg

Jun 29, 2016, 6:45:23 PM6/29/16
to Seajure
Hi All—

Amperity recently became the official host for Seajure and we figured it was about time to switch things up— so for the next Seajure meet up, we are planning to have a tech talk, centered around the topic of lein-monolith.

As always, the meet ups will continue to be on the first Thursday of every month, with the next meet up on July 7th from 7-9 pm.

Food and drinks will be provided so no need to worry about eating dinner before you come.

Amperity is located downtown on 4th and Blanchard in the Darth Vader building— 2101 4th Avenue Suite 1960 Seattle, WA 98121. Since the front doors to the building lock after 6 pm, an Amperity employee will be in the lobby to let each of you into the space.

Please RSVP so we know how many to expect and how much food to order (Most importantly!). See the meetup page at: http://www.meetup.com/Seajure/events/231985728/

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

— Alex

Stan Dyck

Jun 30, 2016, 5:24:05 PM6/30/16
to sea...@googlegroups.com