January Meeting

Chris Bilson

Dec 30, 2014, 9:38:17 AM12/30/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just noticed that this Thursday is actually in January, but since it's a holiday, let's have our January meeting next week, on January 8th.

Also, we won't be able to have the meeting at Cloudant. A long time ago, when we had downtown meetings, I think we had them at Trabant. I just checked and they close at 6pm now. I checked a few other coffee shops I know. Zeitgeist is the only one I could find that is open until 9pm. They are usually packed, especially on "First Thursday" when the art walk takes place, so I consider this less than ideal, but let's say that's where we'll meet this month. We can discuss other options then.

Here's the address: http://goo.gl/sfILYu

Hope to see you all there!