June meeting

Phil Hagelberg

May 25, 2014, 11:57:01 AM5/25/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks.

I mentioned earlier I won't be in town for the June meeting. In order to
run the meeting we'll need someone to volunteer to facilitate the
discussion. It doesn't take much; just need to kick off the meeting and
introduce new faces. There's always plenty of options, and getting
people to bring in code for review always generates lots of discussion.

Just let me know if this is something you could help with.

thanks,
Phil

Mark Engelberg

May 25, 2014, 1:24:04 PM5/25/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Which location?

Phil Hagelberg

May 25, 2014, 3:49:22 PM5/25/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Mark Engelberg <mark.en...@gmail.com> writes:

> Which location?

Oh right; sorry. This is at the Cloudant office down town.

-Phil

Gregory Look

May 25, 2014, 5:45:02 PM5/25/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I'll probably be there, and I've got some projects I can talk about to kick stuff off. :)

Greg

Phil Hagelberg

May 26, 2014, 10:57:23 AM5/26/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Gregory Look <gr...@greg-look.net> writes:

> I'll probably be there, and I've got some projects I can talk about to kick
> stuff off. :)

Great; thanks!

-Phil