July meeting MOVED

Phil Hagelberg

Jul 2, 2014, 4:39:12 PM7/2/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks.

We have a tradition of turning one of our summer meetings into a BBQ at
my house. As I'm still out of town this week I'd like to move the July
meeting to next week on the 10th (Thursday) and hold it at my house as a
BBQ.

If you could reply to me personally to RSVP so we can plan for food,
that would be great. We'll provide buns, soda, chips, and a grill; bring
something to throw on the grill and drinks if you want not-soda. We'll
kick things off at 6:00 pm, but I know some folks with commutes won't be
able to show up till a bit later.

I'll send out directions to everyone who has RSVP'd some time next
week. Sorry for the late notice, but I've been traveling internationally
and basically just got over jetlag.

-Phil

Phil Hagelberg

Jul 6, 2014, 5:02:50 PM7/6/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to everyone who's responded so far. Looking forward to hanging
out on Thursday.

It occured to me that since this is not a normal meeting location, there
might be some folks who would have a more difficult time getting here,
and that arranging some ride sharing might be helpful. If you've got an
open seat in your vehicle you could let someone use, could you reply
saying where you'd be coming from on the 10th? The BBQ is in south
Shoreline near 155th and I-5.

thanks,
Phil

Rohit Patnaik

Jul 6, 2014, 7:49:12 PM7/6/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'll be driving in from South Bellevue (near Factoria) and I'll have a couple extra seats in my car.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Rohit

Mike Drogalis

Jul 7, 2014, 2:19:28 PM7/7/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rohit, would I be able to hitch a ride from Redmond? I can meet you in Bellevue if it's convenient. :)

Rohit Patnaik

Jul 9, 2014, 12:50:32 PM7/9/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello Phil,

Did you post the address of the meetup? I'm not quite sure where your house is :)

Thanks,
Rohit

Jim White

Jul 9, 2014, 12:59:48 PM7/9/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
@Rohit: Phil requested RSVP via email to him and he will reply with the address.

I'll send out directions to everyone who has RSVP'd some time next week.

Jim

Kevin DeGraaf

Jul 9, 2014, 1:00:52 PM7/9/14
to Seajure
I hope to attend.  Will be coming from Kitsap county most likely on the ferry if anyone else is coming from this direction.

Kevin.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Rohit Patnaik <quan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Phil Hagelberg

Jul 9, 2014, 1:43:27 PM7/9/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Jim White <james.pa...@gmail.com> writes:

> @Rohit: Phil requested RSVP via email to him and he will reply with the address.

Yeah, if you haven't RSVP'd yet please do so; I'll send the address out
later today to everyone on the list.

-Phil

Rohit Patnaik

Jul 9, 2014, 4:11:10 PM7/9/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I'd sent an RSVP, but that was from a different account (quan...@quanticle.net), which isn't subscribed to this list. Phil, I just sent you another e-mail (this time from quan...@gmail.com), so hopefully it won't get caught in any filters or anything.

Thanks,
Rohit

Scott Francis

Jul 9, 2014, 4:38:08 PM7/9/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
I know it's late notice, but is anyone with a free seat swinging through Seattle, and would mind giving me a lift? I'm pretty flexible about a pickup spot, I'm just limited to public transport during the week.
Thanks,