Meeting this Wednesday -- Topic: Interviews Question -- Seattle JavaScript Workshop / Hacknight

Thomas Y

Mar 13, 2012, 2:18:47 AM3/13/12
to sea...@googlegroups.com, orga...@seattletechstartups.com, seattle...@meetup.com, Jason Walsh
Once a week, we will have a round table discussion over coffee, or beer.

Topic for this Wednesday is "Interviews Question". Please prepare
about two questions and be prepare to share.

Details can be found here:
http://www.meetup.com/seajsws/events/53511522/

Thanks,

Jason & Thomas

Thomas Y

Apr 9, 2012, 10:58:02 PM4/9/12
to sea...@googlegroups.com, orga...@seattletechstartups.com, seattle...@meetup.com, Jason Walsh
Once a month, we will have a round table discussion over coffee, or beer.

Topic for this Wednesday is "Web Performance".

Details can be found here:

    http://www.meetup.com/seajsws/events/56179982/

Thanks,

Jason & Thomas

(PS: please subscribe to our meetup group if you're interested in
future meetings. It will be our last manual email reminder to
different mailing list. :-)