Seattle JavaScript Workshop / Hacknight (every Wednesday)

Thomas Y

Jul 26, 2011, 11:30:34 PM7/26/11
to Seattle Javascript Workshop Hacknight
Where:
4201 University Way NE Seattle, WA 98105 [Cafe On The Ave]
(the cafe serves light meals and good coffee)

When:
Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm
(be sure to come on time if you want to work on an open-source
project together)

What:
Goal 1, a weekly meeting that you can learn with the experts and
ask questions as needed in a friendly atomsphere. Bring your own
project, book, or tutorial.

Goal 2, work on open source projects, learn and solve some real
world problems.

Free feel to contact me if you have any question!

Thomas

Thomas Yip

Aug 3, 2011, 11:52:48 AM8/3/11
to sea...@googlegroups.com, Thomas Yip
Where:
4201 University Way NE Seattle, WA 98105 [Cafe On The Ave]
(the cafe serve light meal and good coffee)

When:
Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm
(be sure to come on time if you want to work on an open-source
project together)

What:
Goal 1, a weekly meeting for people to learn with the experts and
ask questions as needed in a friendly atmosphere. Bring your own
project, book, or tutorial.
Goal 2, or you can choose to work on open source projects, learn

and solve some real world problems.

Free feel to contact me if you have any question!

Thomas
(206) 388-8181 - mobile, txt

Alex!!

Aug 3, 2011, 12:42:19 PM8/3/11
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Thomas,

How many devs came to last weeks meetup?

Alex Donn || 650.265.7337

Elf M. Sternberg

Aug 3, 2011, 1:01:24 PM8/3/11
to sea...@googlegroups.com
On 08/03/11 09:42, Alex!! wrote:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> How many devs came to last weeks meetup?

There were some 12 to 16 people last week, depending upon the time. Some
came late; others left early. It's a hacknight, not a presentation, so
it has some different social dynamics, don't you know.

--
READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies (�BOGUS AGREEMENTS�) that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any such BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

Alex!!

Aug 3, 2011, 1:28:42 PM8/3/11
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Elf,

Those are good numbers. Are you in other development groups? I am
wondering if they have as high attendance rates and if they would be
interested in utilizing one meeting space for the different
programming disciplines?

Alex Donn || 650.265.7337