older books, takers?

Andrew Kester

Nov 27, 2009, 12:44:03 PM11/27/09
to sea...@seaint.org

I have these if anyone wants I will send them to you. Email me privately only to not bog down the list. I would rather send out one package then each individually since I am doing this gratis…

1993 BOCA

1997 FEMA 302- NEHRP Recommended provisions of seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures

FEMA 350, July 2000: Rec. seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings

FEMA 303, Feb 98: NEHRP rec. provisions for seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures

Andrew Kester, PE

Florida

Rhkr...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2009, 2:41:29 PM11/27/09
to ake...@cfl.rr.com, sea...@seaint.org
Interesting thought, Andrew.  I also have about 24" of shelf space filled with yellow binders -- from FEMA 74 thru 353 -- that I *never* even look at, much less use productively.  Anybuddy want any of them (shipping your obligation)?   (I doubt it)

Ralph
California