Server is down!?

cyril alias lyric

Mar 11, 2013, 8:29:09 PM3/11/13
to SGL
Hello again,

just noticed, that the seagullproject.org server seems to be down.

Good night.

Demian Turner

Mar 13, 2013, 7:05:16 PM3/13/13
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up, I should put pingdom on seagullproject.org, I restarted apache when I saw your email, not sure what went wrong.

cyril alias lyric

Mar 14, 2013, 9:54:43 PM3/14/13
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

Trac is down too.

I'd like to provide a patch, but don't remeber the details ;-)

Thanks,
Cyril

On 12 Mar 2013, at 00:29, Mar12, cyril alias lyric <lyric6...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> just noticed, that the seagullproject.org server seems to be down.
>
> Good night.

Demian Turner

Mar 15, 2013, 11:57:00 AM3/15/13
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cyril

Thanks for the heads up again, Trac and the website are both up and working now, seems it needed a reboot.

cheers

Demian