Web Developers Feedback needed

Davert

Mar 22, 2013, 7:26:12 PM3/22/13
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
That's really cool that Seagull still goes. It was my first MVC framework in late 2006 and it was the finest one before symfony and Zend even announced.
I want to say thanks for Demian, AJ and other guys I met here. I got a lot of experience digging into this project and it made me to grow professionally.

Btw, today I'm leading my own open-source project Codeception (http://codeception.com).

But here is the deal. Right now I'm developing a bugtracker (designed for web developers). And I need to get as much feedbacks from web developers as it is possible about this product.
I tried all personal contacts and non-personal and so on. But it's really a hard task, sincerly. So I'd like to have to look at http://bugira.com and fill this survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/982RCG9

You will get a free premium plan for your feedbacks. Thanks.

P.S. I'm not trying to terror you with a spam, but I don't have any other options to get a valuable feedbacks from developers.

Michael McMullen

Mar 22, 2013, 10:36:13 PM3/22/13
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
Hi Davert,

I am not going to lie but as soon as I have to "login" or use a facebook/google account to get a demo, count me out.  Not sure how many others feel this way, but I think that is something you should take a look at when requesting peoples feedback.

Thanks,
Mickey

Michael McMullen
http://www.tutelagesystems.com