Active

host...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 2:07:55 AM12/3/14
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I just want to know this group is active?

Simon Carr

Dec 3, 2014, 3:06:18 AM12/3/14
to seagull...@googlegroups.com

I have been subscribed to the seagull group for a few years, only because of being lazy that i have not un registered. I only get notifications of new posts once every 3 or 4 months. I would suggest therefore that to all intense and purposes this group is dead.

On 3 Dec 2014 07:18, <host...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I just want to know this group is active?

host...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 3:10:46 AM12/3/14
to seagull...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the information. have u seen my previous post, reg having 2 DB host.

Simon Carr

Dec 3, 2014, 3:27:03 AM12/3/14
to seagull...@googlegroups.com

I have little to no knowledge of the seagull framework. Why are you trying to use a dead framework with so many other great and well supported frameworks out there.