Oct. 6 & 7 -- Our schedule is up!

Deb Nicholson

Sep 13, 2017, 11:35:45 AM9/13/17
to seagl_a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
SeaGL is less than a month away and we have a fantastic program this year!

https://osem.seagl.org/conferences/seagl2017/schedule

And we've got Rikki Endsley and Nithya Ruff keynoting this year!
SeaGL is still 100% free to attend and we hope you'll find some talks on this year's schedule that look as exciting to you as they do to us.

Hoping to get involved int he magic this year? We'd love to talk with you about volunteering (parti...@seagl.org) or about sponsoring or tabling (spo...@seagl.org) and finally, our lightning talk CFP will be up very, very soon.

Thanks for reading to the end and we can't wait to see you at SeaGL this year!

Sincerely,
Deb & the SeaGL Team