TeaGL (tea swap) signup now open!

Ben Cotton

Oct 13, 2021, 9:56:39 AM10/13/21
to seagl_a...@googlegroups.com, ambas...@seagl.org, seag...@seagl.org
Hello friends,

If you're planning on joining us for SeaGL next month, you might want
to join in the TeaGL fun. TeaGL, if you don't know, is a tea swap.
You'll get matched with someone to send tea to. And someone else will
send you tea. Then we'll all get together and have some warmth,
coziness, and varying levels of caffeine.

As we did last year, we're offering an "anonimi-tea" mode where we'll
proxy your tea shipment for anyone who doesn't want to share their
mailing address directly with the sender.

Sign up at https://gnu-cloud.yourownnet.cloud/apps/forms/qMWxPBpSAaSQb2f6
by October 16!

We look forward to seeing you online November 5–6. Stay tuned for more
social events and the full program schedule.

--
Ben Cotton (he/him)
SeaGL 2021 Promotion & Outreach co-chair