Nominate a FOSS community builder!

Deb Nicholson

Aug 11, 2016, 3:44:15 PM8/11/16
to seagl_a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We are looking for someone who contributes – either at work, as a volunteer or both – to the adoption or creation of free and open source software. We are especially interested in hearing about work that brings FOSS to new communities and/or under-represented groups.

To nominate someone, send an email to aw...@seagl.org – with the nominee’s name in the subject line. Great nominations will include some links to the person’s work and/or two or three sentences about why you find them inspiring.

Nominations are open until August 16th.

More ideas and background, http://seagl.org/news/2016/07/15/Community-Builder-Noms-Open.html

Thanks in advance for helping us honor a local community builder!
Deb