Customizing the colors, logos, and/or fonts on Seahub.

Angela Smith

Dec 10, 2014, 1:06:17 PM12/10/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com

Collectively I've been researching this for over a day now and I can't seem to find anything to help me. I need to customize the color combinations on the Seahub web interface (Eventually would like to do it to the desktop, android and iOS apps as well) as well as add my own custom logo. How can I go about doing this?

Respectfully,

Angela Smith

Nuri Altintas

Dec 11, 2014, 4:25:14 PM12/11/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
In the manual is a chapter for this case.

You can find it here:

http://manual.seafile.com/config/seahub_customization.html

Angela Smith

Dec 12, 2014, 12:23:37 PM12/12/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Yes and I did notice that as well. But what do I need to call to change that color scheme in the CSS?

Daniel Pfuhl

Dec 12, 2014, 12:50:41 PM12/12/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
take a look at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/seafile/Xopj8d2cajA maybe this kicks you in the right direction

Angela Smith

Dec 12, 2014, 1:32:57 PM12/12/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
We are good I figured that out. Now, If I need to get into the index.html folder to change dimensions of the logo, how can I do that?

Angela Smith

Dec 12, 2014, 2:37:58 PM12/12/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for your time everyone! Realized that last post may have come off as a bit rude. :P just busy working on this. I'll take a screenshot of how my logo looks, but I just need to edit the dimensions of my logo can that be done with CSS or should I do it from within the index.html file? If it's the latter . . . where can I locate the specific file where the dimensions are placed?

Angela Smith

Dec 12, 2014, 2:41:38 PM12/12/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Capture2.PNG