Page unavailible after updating seafile

Jonas Rottmann

Sep 27, 2014, 10:36:48 AM9/27/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to update mysql from 5.1 to 5.5 because my distro does not support mysql 5.1 anymore. After that I was unable to start seahub anymore, because of being compiled against mysql 5.1. So I updated libsearpc, ccnet and seafile to 3.0.2. Now I am able to start seahub but I only get Page unavailible on the webpage when I try to access a repo.

In the logs is written nothing of I can see. What can I try to debug this problem?

Thanks for the help

Shuai Lin

Sep 28, 2014, 9:24:22 PM9/28/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Please show the content of these log files:

- logs/ccnet.log
- logs/seafile.log
- logs/seahub.log

You can also turn on debug by adding DEBUG = True to seahub_settings.py and restart seahub by ./seahub.sh restart, then refresh that page, all the debug infomations will be displayed.

Jonas Rottmann

Sep 29, 2014, 1:38:31 PM9/29/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

By setting the DEBUG flag I saw the error that he's missing a database column...

I forget to execute the upgrade.sh...

Now the only problem left is that when executing ./seahub.sh start it says failed to start seahub but it gets started and so far works correctly.

What could the problem?

There is nothing written into the logs when restarting seahub, also with the DEBUG flag enabled.

Shuai Lin

Sep 30, 2014, 12:38:04 PM9/30/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Before you upgrade, you should run "./seahub.sh stop" under the older pacakge.
After you upgrade, you should run "./seahub.sh start" under the new package.