Our Heavenly Father 11-22-05 at 12:47 P.M.

ree...@yahoo.com

Apr 13, 2016, 2:12:44 PM4/13/16

Our Heavenly Father says,
"Every human being is created with 'a Portion' of The Creator within them, not seen, not able to be seen, but the very fact that there is a conscience and a logic in knowing what is right over what is wrong, mentally, morally, psychologically, physically. The list is endless."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON NOVEMBER 22,2005 AT 12:47 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

" I am your Heavenly Father.

There are so Many Saints Here in the Heavens that pray for you to be able to follow what is necessary to aid Souls to follow the path of Divine Perseverance, but also, Divine Standards of how things should be, because the Soul is the recipient of all you think, speak, practice and do, personally, or with others.

There are so many Words to describe the Importance of human life, because it was created for a Special Goal, but also, it was created to allow others like one's self to see the Magnitude, the Importance, and the Innate Divine Love that exists for every human being created.

When you see a child, you say the child is innocent, even if wrong is being done by the child. Excuses are a major part of human life, because very often an excuse eliminates the responsibility due for what was spoken, what was practiced physically, mentally. The list is endless.

In the Creation of human life, it was designed to be created for many things, all good, but sometimes those in charge of a child or an adult, try to extend logic which sometimes fails miserably, because logic sometimes is only to appease one's self, not always the importance of what it is addressed to.

I want to speak hours. I love human lives, because they are the Future Saints Here in the Heavens, and I want so much for them to recognize this Gift, this Advantage, this Treasure, of the Future, for the Future, in the Future.

Every human being is created with 'a Portion' of The Creator within them, not seen, not able to be seen, but the very fact that there is a conscience and a logic in knowing what is right over what is wrong, mentally, morally, psychologically, physically. The list is endless.

I want to return later, because there is so much that human beings of all ages should be alerted to and be able to see it firsthand, and be able to cope with what should be done with it, for it, because each human being is gifted with a Soul. The Soul wants to return to from Where It came. Remember this."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.