2025 New Prague Boy's Trojan Classic - REGISTRATION OPEN

New Prague Basketball

Jul 1, 2024, 10:05:24 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to se-minnesota-boys...@googlegroups.com, New Prague Basketball
Hello,

Registration for our 2025 New Prague Trojan Classic is now open and we would love to host your teams again this year!

**If you are no longer a contact for your association, please forward to the correct contact**

- Dates: January 4th, 2025 & Sunday, January 5th, 2025 One-Day Tournament
       -- Date of play for each grade and level will be determined after all registrations have been received.
- Divisions: 3rd-8th Grades -- B & C Levels
- Entry Fee: $400 per team
- Details:
     3 Game Guarantee (one on, one off format if registration fills)
     All games played at New Prague High School
     14 minute stopped time (18 min running time for 3rd grade)

Registration:
See our attached flyer or visit our website, 2025 New Prague Tournament.

Register quickly as we expect to fill fast! Please reach out with any questions.

Thanks and we look forward to hopefully seeing you in January!
Jacob
NPBA Home Tournament Director

2025 NP Basketball Tournament Flyer.pdf