2024 ZM Cougar Summer 3 on 3 League

Assigned to n.po...@komets.k12.mn.us by me

tjgil...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2024, 12:22:56 PMFeb 23
to Southeastern Minnesota Youth Basketball

Coaches / Parents, attached are details on the 2024 Cougar Summer 3 on 3 League.  Games will be played on four Sunday afternoons in July and early August in Mazeppa.  Each team will play 2 consecutive games each Sunday with a time commitment of 1 hour.  This is a great way to keep your kids engaged during the offseason and we are excited to once again provide a local option to play.  Last year the league filled fast so don’t delay in getting your team registered.  Please reach out where you have questions.

Thank You!

Travis Gill

2024 Cougar Summer 3 on 3 League.pdf

tjgil...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2024, 9:25:05 PMMar 4
to Southeastern Minnesota Youth Basketball
Coaches / Parents, based on requests we will be adding a 3rd Grade (Fall 2024) division.  Attached is the updated flier.  We already have several teams registered. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thank You
Travis Gill

2024 Cougar Summer 3 on 3 League.pdf

Willie Vang

Mar 11, 2024, 12:21:53 PMMar 11
to se-minnesota-boys...@googlegroups.com
Hello all-
Quick notes on what we have coming up with MN Heat.

If you have a team and are looking to play under our banner where we handle all logistics, our flyer is below.

image.png

If looking for spring tryout information, see link below.

If you have teams looking for spring/summer tourneys, what we host is below.

Thanks!

Willie

Willie Vang

Director • Minnesota Heat Hoops

Email mnhea...@gmail.com

tjgil...@gmail.com

May 9, 2024, 10:57:46 PMMay 9
to Southeastern Minnesota Youth Basketball
Hi, registration is closing soon for our 3 on 3 league. We currently have more than 30 boy's teams across grades 3rd through 6th (Fall 2024 School Year). If you are interested please sign up soon.

Thanks!