Rochester Shock AAU 6th grade girls

Jared Lafrance

Mar 9, 2017, 2:43:33 PM3/9/17
to Southeastern Minnesota Youth Basketball
I am looking to add a couple more players to my 6th grade girls AAU basketball team through the Rochester Shock.  If you know of anyone that might be interested, please have them email me at jaredl...@gmail.com or call me at (507)351-0111.  Thanks!!

ANDRING, TIM

Mar 9, 2017, 3:03:43 PM3/9/17
to se-minnesota-boys...@googlegroups.com
How many games do they play?  How far do they travel?  How often do they practice? Where are the practices?  How much does it cost?

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Jared Lafrance <jaredl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking to add a couple more players to my 6th grade girls AAU basketball team through the Rochester Shock.  If you know of anyone that might be interested, please have them email me at jaredl...@gmail.com or call me at (507)351-0111.  Thanks!!

Jared Lafrance

Mar 9, 2017, 4:59:11 PM3/9/17
to se-minnesota-boys...@googlegroups.com
We are currently in 6 tournaments which all are in either Rochester or the cities.  Dates are April 8 - 9. April 22-23, May 5-7, May 19-21 , May 27-28 & June 24-25.  We are requesting to not play on Fridays.  We practice on Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:30 at Gage elementary in Rochester.  Cost is $550 which includes gym time, tournament entry fees, gear bag, gift bag & some clothing.  We currently have 7 players & are looking to add a few more.  Please call me if you have any other questions.  Thanks for your interest.​

Jared M. LaFrance
​Rochester Shock