Free spots for 7th and 8th Grade boys Feb 10/11

Assigned to n.po...@komets.k12.mn.us by me

aybboard

Jan 29, 2024, 4:05:14 PMJan 29
to Southeastern Minnesota Youth Basketball
Hello,
We are offering Free registrations for the remaining spots in our Austin tournament.  Please email(aybb...@gmail.com) with what level you would like to register for and I'll email you a code to get the discounted rate. I will updated this post with available spots.  When you get the code by email you'll need to use the online registration to reserve your spot.

7th Grade A - Need 1
8th Grade A - Need 2 teams
8th Grade B - Need 1 team

Feb 10th - 3rd Grade, 4th Grade "B" level, 5th Grade "B" level,  7th Grade A/B
Feb 11th - 6th Grade A/B, 8th Grade A/B

3 Game Guarantee, Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in full 8 team divisions.  Trying to limit long breaks in-between games.  7th and 8th Grade games will all be played on full sized courts in our two main gyms.

New Online registration this year.  Please register at the link below.
$300 entry fee.  Full refund if event is canceled.
$6 dollar admission for all spectators.  Players and 2 coaches get free entry.

Rules: Minnesota High School Rules except as follows: 1. 3rd, 4th & 5th grade games will be 2-18 minute running clock except for the last two minutes of each half. 6th, 7th and 8th grade will be 2-22 minute running clock except for the last two minutes of each half. Clock only stops for time outs. 2. Halftime will be 4 minutes (unless tourney is running behind). 3. Overtime will be 2 minute stop/start. 4. All decisions by officials are final. 5. Each team will be allowed three timeouts per game. 6. No all-star teams. Teams must consist of students from same school.   Detailed tournament rules and brackets will be sent out one week prior to scheduled tournament date. Awards: Individual awards given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd for full 8 team brackets.

Admission is $6 for adults; youth, seniors, Players and two coaches per team will be admitted free. New This year: Online Registration – https://tourneymachine.com/E133590
Boys Tournament Director: Tyler Slack - (507)219-8410