St Peter Youth Basketball Tournament Dates Feb 1st & 2nd, 2025

Assigned to n.po...@komets.k12.mn.us by me

SPYBA President

Apr 19, 2024, 12:09:13 PMApr 19
to se-minnesota-boys...@googlegroups.com
Save the date as the 32nd St. Peter Youth Basketball Tournament for grades 3-8th is set for boys and girls teams.  The Registration link will go out in August.  If there any questions or you would like to reserve a spot early please let me know as we play the traditional format of an 8-teams per bracket.  We intend to run an A bracket and then a B/C for grades 5th and up and potentially in 4th depending on the number of teams registering.

Thanks,

Aaron

--
St. Peter Youth Basketball Association