sustainable development books

Cristiano Bertolini

Jul 29, 2010, 4:08:54 AM7/29/10
to se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I'm searching for good books/papers about sustainable development.
However, I'm new in this area, my background is in formal methods and
experimental software engineering.

Currently, I'm trying to understand which kind of (sustainable
development) problems I can really contribute in a practical point of
view (using my research background), for example, applying formal
verification techniques, building new systems, using/creating
probabilistic models to improve predictions about life science, etc.

I would like to know if you have any book suggestions on sustainable
development (I already got the book Dire Predictions from Michael E.
Mann suggested in an old message).

Thank you
Best regards
Cristiano