Onward! Workshop on Software Research and Climate Change

Steve Easterbrook

Jul 8, 2009, 5:47:25 PM7/8/09
to Software Engineering for the Planet
Folks,
We got the go ahead for a workshop at Oopsla/Onward in Orlando in
October. I've put together a draft website for the workshop and co-
opted some of you onto the committee:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/wsrcc/index.html
I realise many of you won't be able make it to this workshop, but
don't worry - I'm anticipating this is the first of a series, held at
different conferences (definitely including ICSE'2010). And I'm not
expecting any real work for the organizing committee, other than the
occasional bit of feedback for ways to make the workshop more
interesting.

So, if there's anyone who wants to volunteer to join the committee
(especially people who can make it to the workshop), feel free - the
more the merrier. Likewise, if there's anyone who would prefer not to
be on the committee, let me know.
Steve

Steve Easterbrook

Sep 9, 2009, 7:37:21 PM9/9/09
to se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
Folks,
For any of you planning to come to the workshop in Orlando in October,
the advance early registration cut off date is Sept 17. There's no
separate registration for the workshop - it's covered under the
standard Oopsla/Onward registration fee.
Steve

ala...@riverrock.org

Dec 26, 2012, 11:19:54 AM12/26/12
to se-for-t...@googlegroups.com