Term paper on Software Engineering for the Planet

Spencer

Jun 16, 2009, 8:16:26 AM6/16/09
to Software Engineering for the Planet
I teach a course at Georgia Tech on Computers and Society. As the
topic of this year's term paper I have asked the students to write a
proposal for how Computing Professionals can address the problems of
climate change, along the lines of what we talked about at the lunch-
time brainstorming session in Vancouver. I have uploaded the
assignment page (tp.html) and the accompanying .CSS file (hw.css) to
the files section of this site. I would appreciate any comment you
have on this project.

ala...@riverrock.org

Jun 16, 2009, 8:42:32 AM6/16/09
to se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
The pearson book dire predictins by mann might be a good cheap supplement.
Alan
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile