Possible Venue for followup workshop?

Steve Easterbrook

Jun 2, 2009, 10:09:51 PM6/2/09
to Software Engineering for the Planet
Folks,

What do you think about the Onward! conference as a venue for our next
workshop?
http://www.onward-conference.org/
It's co-located with Oopsla, in Florida in late October. I've been in
touch with the conference chairs to float the idea, and they are very
interested. I think the timing is about right, and the theme of the
meeting is perfect....
Would any of you attend?

Steve

Rich

Jun 4, 2009, 2:30:19 PM6/4/09
to Software Engineering for the Planet
Seems like a reasonable venue, but I will not be able to attend due to
other travel plans at about the same time.

Rich

On Jun 2, 7:09 pm, Steve Easterbrook <s...@cs.toronto.edu> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> What do you think about the Onward! conference as a venue for our next
> workshop?http://www.onward-conference.org/

Apt, Alan

Jun 4, 2009, 3:21:19 PM6/4/09
to se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
Don't think I can make it but will try.

Alan

Arie van Deursen

Jun 6, 2009, 3:18:41 PM6/6/09
to Software Engineering for the Planet
Hi,
It sounds good, but I won't be at OOPSLA, and won't be able to come.

I will be at ESEC FSE in Amsterdam in August, though.

A workshop there would fit in.

How would that fit with the plans of any of you?

Cheers,
__Arie

On Jun 3, 4:09 am, Steve Easterbrook <s...@cs.toronto.edu> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> What do you think about the Onward! conference as a venue for our next
> workshop?http://www.onward-conference.org/

André Karpištšenko

Jun 7, 2009, 4:42:39 PM6/7/09
to se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
There is an excellent free movie about our impact on planet Earth -
looks like a good source of inspiration for the students participating
in the next year's SCORE contest.

http://www.youtube.com/homeproject

BR,
André