-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Steve Easterbrook [mailto:s...@cs.toronto.edu]
发送时间: 2009年11月26日 23:24
收件人: Software Engineering for the Planet
主题: 2nd WSRCC at ICSE

Mehmet Aksit

chưa đọc,
09:35:10 28 thg 11, 200928/11/09
đến se-for-t...@googlegroups.com, s...@cs.toronto.edu
My previous reply has failed for some unknown reason.

I will be happy to serve the workshop, Greetings, Mehmet

2009/11/26 Lin Liu <lin...@tsinghua.edu.cn>

Juha

chưa đọc,
05:34:05 5 thg 1, 20105/1/10
đến Software Engineering for the Planet
Greetings,

Does anyone know what happened to the first workshop web page? The
link in the
second workshop web page seems to be broken.

Best regards,

Juha

On 28 marras 2009, 16:35, Mehmet Aksit <mehmet.aksi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> My previous reply has failed for some unknown reason.
>
> I will be happy to serve the workshop, Greetings, Mehmet
>
> 2009/11/26 Lin Liu <lin...@tsinghua.edu.cn>
>
> > Thanks for making all this happen, Steve.
>
> > We will spread the news and encourage as many people to join as possible.
>
> > Lin

Pietu Pohjalainen

chưa đọc,
05:40:06 5 thg 1, 20105/1/10
đến se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
Here,
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/wsrcc/WSRCC1/index.html

br,
Pietu :)

Juha wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Does anyone know what happened to the first workshop web page? The
> link in the
> second workshop web page seems to be broken.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Juha
>
> On 28 marras 2009, 16:35, Mehmet Aksit <mehmet.aksi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My previous reply has failed for some unknown reason.
>>
>> I will be happy to serve the workshop, Greetings, Mehmet
>>
>> 2009/11/26 Lin Liu <lin...@tsinghua.edu.cn>
>>

>>> Thanks for making all this happen, Steve.
>>>
>>> We will spread the news and encourage as many people to join as possible.
>>>
>>> Lin

Steve Easterbrook

chưa đọc,
22:32:54 5 thg 1, 20105/1/10
đến se-for-t...@googlegroups.com
oops - Juha's right - the link on the main page was broken. I've fixed
it.
Thanks!
Steve

On 5-Jan-10, at 5:40 AM, Pietu Pohjalainen wrote:

> Here,
> http://www.cs.toronto.edu/wsrcc/WSRCC1/index.html
>
> br,
> Pietu :)
>

> Juha wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Does anyone know what happened to the first workshop web page? The
>> link in the
>> second workshop web page seems to be broken.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Juha
>>
>> On 28 marras 2009, 16:35, Mehmet Aksit <mehmet.aksi...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My previous reply has failed for some unknown reason.
>>>
>>> I will be happy to serve the workshop, Greetings, Mehmet

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới