Re: [biochar] looking to sell good quality of biochar, who can help me please

61 просмотр

erichjknight

не прочитано,
10 июн. 2018 г., 16:11:5510.06.2018
– bio...@yahoogroups.com, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, soil...@googlegroups.com, Bryce Meeker, pthomas, Blue Sky Biochar, Charles Hegberg, v.vi...@bioforcetec.com

Dear Biochar Lists,

Kevin doesn't make a lot of sense, he has been reading our list for close to 9 years now, and has generally disparaged biochar in so many of his postings.

Basically biochar works as long as it is prepared properly, I guess Kevin doesn't read what David yarrow has said.

Does not appreciate his production of earthworms, nor the rhyolite rock dust which adds to his success.

Basically the soil dictates how and why the biochar needs to be treated prior to Incorporation. Certainly in order to prepare your biochar a proximate analysis will help.
Fixed carbon percentage, percentage of Ash, the temperature it was produced at, the pH, are all important

PH needs to be adjusted for both the soil and how the biochar was made. I basically disagree with the IBI definition, the percentage of Ash does not the biochar make, but needs to be attended to, or modified depending upon the soil and crop that it is going to be used on.

The high Ash content of Coaltec's manure based high phosphorus biochar needs to be put in a situation where the high pH helps the soil and crops. Even though it has a relatively low fixed carbon rate it is still biochar.

Rick Wilson yes , is under the constraints of the CAB, and the limitations of his area, however Bioforcetec utilizing human manure has overcome the same constraints and limitations and are building two more waste treatment plants in Rick Wilson's area of California.

I certainly will not contradict the greater economic Follies that Alan Page speaks about, they are certainly difficult to overcome. But I see companies growing exponentially, precisely because they solve present problems. And do it at a profit, example is Coaltec. If you ordered a gasifier from them today it would be three years before you could bring it online.

I certainly hope the same for the gasifier company from the Netherlands that I recently posted about, Stercore BV, they are using  a franchise development model for their gasifier plants which produce 65000 metric tons of biochar each, and they presently plan to build 8 of them across Europe. Given their feed stocks they are planning to sell their biocarbon for $0.37 per pound.

 Gasifiers have no significant emissions, the nitrogen is released as N2, atmospheric nitrogen up the stack.

Erich J Knight
Sent from my Sprint Phone.