Register New Voter at Naturalization Ceremony on January 24

1 view

SD Voter

Jan 18, 2018, 4:06:23 PM1/18/18
to Group Email
Greetings,

Volunteers are needed to register voters at the Naturalization Ceremony downtown. Please RSVP at this link if you will be able to attend: https://sdcdp.ngpvanhost.com/ngpvanforms/5813

We'll bring the supplies and train new volunteers. All you need to do is show up. Thank you for your continued support.

We are also currently looking for a volunteer with a truck with the capacity to fit two foldable tables and about 20-30 chairs. Please let us know if you or someone you know may be able to help.

Naturalization Ceremony - Downtown
January 24, 2018
10:15am - 12:15pm

3rd Ave and B Street
In Plaza near Civic Theatre

Horton Plaza has one hour free parking with validation. It is just two blocks from the Civic Center Plaza. Additionally, the C Street trolley stops adjacent to the Plaza. Otherwise the area has meters and pay parking lots.

Future Dates

The next Naturalization Ceremonies will be on February 21 and March 21. We hope to see you there!