Register New Voters at Naturalization Ceremony on July 11

1 view

SD Voter

Jul 5, 2018, 1:18:21 PM7/5/18
to Group Email
Greetings,

Volunteers are needed to register voters at the Naturalization Ceremony downtown. There will be two sessions this month. Please RSVP at these links if you will be able to attend:
We'll bring the supplies and train new volunteers. All you need to do is show up. Thank you for your continued support!

Naturalization Ceremony - Downtown
July 11, 2018
Session 1: 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Session 2: 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

3rd Ave and B Street
In Plaza near Civic Theatre

Horton Plaza has one hour free parking with validation. It is just two blocks from the Civic Center Plaza. Additionally, the C Street trolley stops adjacent to the Plaza. Otherwise the area has meters and pay parking lots.

Future Dates

The next Naturalization Ceremony will be on August 22nd. We hope to see you there!