local currency meeting: Wed. 6pm, OB Food co-op

Mariah SDFNL

May 2, 2012, 1:52:01 PM5/2/12
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
I know we've been "on hold" for a while, but things are getting back in motion. Andrea has a person helping do a website even. So, the questions now are...
Anyone up to speed on this "local currency" effort? Did anyone attend the ASD meeting on 3/19?
Is anyone able to attend TONIGHT? It's different than timebanking, but still related, so it's good to know what's going on!

http://commoncredits.org

Common Credits Meeting
Wed 5/3 from 6-8:30 PM
People's Co-op Community Room, 4765 Voltaire St, 92107
Description: Join us to help plan and organize to have a local currency in San Diego. You can be a part of our beginning - this is a real way to have a positive impact on our community and bring sustainable and equitable prosperity to everyone