Tomorrow cancelled?

1 view

Mariah SDFNL

Jun 25, 2011, 7:57:52 PM6/25/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,
Tomorrow's meeting is effectively cancelled. However, if the yes folks still want to gather for community building purpose, then go for it! Otherwise, hopefully we'll see a bunch of you on July 11th.

I'll be sending a note to the FB folks too.
Mariah

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Mariah SDFNL <mar...@sdfoodnotlawns.com> wrote:
Hey folks, I think Prabha will be out of town on Sun and I'm not going to make it either. Andrea & Holly also won't be there. Also, only one of four "yes" rsvp's on facebook (Cathy) was at a meeting recently. Plus, we said before that we need 5 people to hold a meeting (to make it worth people's time).

Soooo, I highly suggest that we either make it a social only on Sun or we postpone/cancel it? Are folks available Mon 27th at 5 or 6pm? Or when ? Or cancel and just do the next scheduled date (Mon 7/11)?

Mariah

Alan & Maria Conrad

Jun 25, 2011, 9:01:00 PM6/25/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
thanks, see you on the 11th.

Only members only may post, but archives are public.
For more info, visit tat http://groups.google.com/group/sdtimebank?hl=en