next meeting?

Raffi Aftandelian

Aug 16, 2011, 11:40:56 PM8/16/11
to SD Time Bank
friends,

We didn't set the dates, times, places of the next two meetings did we?

Any suggestions? Volunteers to host it?

Thanks much,
Raffi

powered by ubuntu 10.4

Prabhakar

Aug 17, 2011, 2:20:40 PM8/17/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Hello  Raffi/All:

If the date/time works out, I can volunteer to host the next meeting - North Park.

Thanks
Prabha

Only members only may post, but archives are public.
For more info, visit tat http://groups.google.com/group/sdtimebank?hl=en

Raffi Aftandelian

Aug 17, 2011, 2:24:33 PM8/17/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Prabha-jan, greetings!

Want to propose a date/time for the next meeting?

And would anyone like to propose a date/time and place for the meeting following?

appreciatively,
raffi (capt. nosebleed)

powered by ubuntu 10.4

Aug 17, 2011, 11:52:46 PM8/17/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
All,

This week's meeting was on a weekday.

I would propose to have the meting on a weekend. Aug 27/28 weekend? Thoughts?

Prabha

Mariah SDFNL

Aug 18, 2011, 5:29:47 PM8/18/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
The 27th is a busy day for many folks in the arena of labor and food.
The 28th won't work for me or Andrea, since we're doing a pickling workshop at SD Roots.

Mariah

Prabhakar

Aug 20, 2011, 2:59:15 PM8/20/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Aug 29th Monday evening - 6 pm?

Prabhakar

Aug 24, 2011, 5:50:05 PM8/24/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
All,

I have posted an event for Monday, Aug 29th 6 pm being our next TB meeting.

Based on RSVP's we can change or reschedule as needed.

Thanks
Prabha

ca...@prosperity-hive.com

Aug 25, 2011, 5:45:39 PM8/25/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Where is the meeting?
I'm dropping back in to our organic flow.
Yeah.
Can't wait to see you ALL!

Cara H. Cadwallader,
Executive Director, the Prosperity Hive
East Village's Sweet Spot for Whole Being Sustainability
740 13th St. #503
San Diego, Ca. 92101

"Because I Believe in We."

Prabhakar

Aug 26, 2011, 2:13:05 PM8/26/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
sigimg1
icon_sm_facebook.gif

Raffi Aftandelian

Aug 26, 2011, 4:08:50 PM8/26/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
folks,
so when and where did we set the next meeting for?

i'm not on fb so i can't access that information (at least with the current privacy settings for the fb page).

thanks!
raffi

powered by ubuntu 10.4
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 11:13 AM
icon_sm_facebook.gif
sigimg1

Roxy Tanase

Aug 26, 2011, 4:37:01 PM8/26/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com

Hi, can i please be taken off the mailing list? I wish i could be more involved and i love the idea! Thank you!

Roxy

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." James 1:27

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:08:50 -0700
From: raffi...@yahoo.com

icon_sm_facebook.gif
sigimg1

Anne Bahde

Aug 27, 2011, 2:30:55 PM8/27/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I've joined the Facebook group and this Google group--are you welcoming new voices at the meetings? I'm excited about the idea, and willing to contribute. I may be able to help with publicity,
Best,
Anne Bahde
icon_sm_facebook.gif
sigimg1

Prabhakar

Aug 29, 2011, 11:20:24 AM8/29/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Anna,

I am sure new voices are welcome to the group.  Nad we would be glad to take your help with publicity efforts.

The meeting is slated for today (Monday, Aug 29) at 6pm.

The address is 4184 Illinois St, 92104. Call me @ 734 330 6603 if you need help with directions.

For folks not on facebook, please confirm by replying  on her if you plan to attend.

Thanks
Prabha
sigimg1
icon_sm_facebook.gif

Raffi Aftandelian

Aug 29, 2011, 11:30:29 AM8/29/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
thanks, prabha--

also a reminder--
we're all invited to bring something to eat... what we bring is what we eat!!

appreciatively,
raffi

powered by ubuntu 10.4
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:20 AM
icon_sm_facebook.gif
sigimg1

Mariah SDFNL

Aug 29, 2011, 1:54:20 PM8/29/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I will miss this meeting as well. It's back-to-school night at my son's new school, so I need to be there.
Hope to make the next one!
Mariah
icon_sm_facebook.gif
sigimg1

Anne Bahde

Aug 29, 2011, 10:42:00 PM8/29/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Thanks--didn't get this in time to come. Perhaps next time--
Best,
Anne

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Prabhakar <prabha...@gmail.com> wrote:
icon_sm_facebook.gif