All,

1 view

Mariah SDFNL

Jun 26, 2011, 6:22:59 PM6/26/11
to sdtim...@googlegroups.com
Good posting below...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prabhakar Thanikasalam
Date: Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Prabhakar Thanikasalam posted in San Diego Timebank.
All,
Please start time banking.  Visit " http://www.facebook.com/l/747d2oo_i9egAzTw6kjkcES-j0Q/community.timebanks.org", join the San Diego group, start posting your offers and request for what you want.

We have 36 members in Facebook group and only 15 in the timebanks website. So, to the other 21 folks - What are you waiting for?

To the 15 who are there - Start posting your offers and start requesting from marketplace.
Prabhakar Thanikasalam 11:37am Jun 26
All,
Please start time banking. Visit http://community.timebanks.org/jointb.php?gid=637
join the San Diego group, start posting your offers and request for what you want.

We have 36 members in Facebook group and only 15 in the timebanks website. So, to the other 21 folks - What are you waiting for?

To the 15 who are there - Start posting your offers and start requesting from marketplace.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.