Upcoming Simple Design and Testing Conf - Map

Naresh Jain

Oct 23, 2010, 12:10:42 PM10/23/10
to Simple Design And Testing Conference

Keith Bennett

Oct 23, 2010, 6:20:17 PM10/23/10
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Naresh and All -

I look forward to meeting you all. I'll be flying in late Friday
night (can't miss work Friday), so I'll see you in * the morning.

* CHEAPER HOTEL:

If anyone wants to save a few bucks, I found a hotel for $76/night a
few minutes south of Westerville:

Clarion Hotel
900 E. Dublin-Granville Rd, Columbus, OH, US, 43229
Phone: (614) 888-7440

* ENTERTAINMENT:

That hotel is right near Otani House (http://www.otanisushi.com/), a
Japanese restaurant that has karaoke Saturday nights (in the main
area, not private rooms, so it's free). They do have a private room
available, and I'm pretty sure it's way cheaper than most private
karaoke rooms, but it's optional. I don't know if the Saturday night
festivities have already been decided, but if not, that's an option.

- Keith