"position papers"

George Dinwiddie

Nov 24, 2007, 11:59:03 PM11/24/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Naresh,

Do you have the contents of the position papers from the signup form? I
no longer recall what I put in mine.

- George

David Bogus

Nov 25, 2007, 1:28:14 AM11/25/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps the position papers could be put on the wiki?

--
Dave's Definitions: Morning, is after I've slept for more than four
hours. Lunch is the second meal of the day no matter the hour of

David Bogus

Nov 25, 2007, 3:31:22 AM11/25/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
> Do you have the contents of the position papers from the signup form? I
> no longer recall what I put in mine.

Perhaps posting them to the wiki for all to see would be nice. I
created a page TalkingPoints with some of the things other things I
want to talk about not in my position paper.

Dave

Damon Black

Nov 25, 2007, 11:39:24 AM11/25/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a good idea. George might even recognize mine. :)

Naresh Jain

Nov 25, 2007, 12:38:05 PM11/25/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
I'll try and upload all the position papers on the wiki in the next couple of days.
--
Naresh Jain
http://agilefaqs.com