Will the conference be free?

Naresh Jain

Sep 19, 2007, 2:35:08 PM9/19/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I would like to make this a free conference. Free from financial point of view and Free as in Freedom point of view as well ;)

On 9/20/07, David Bogus <david...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it going to be free again?  Last year we had a number of people
sign up that didn't attend or attend much.

The only filter I think of right off is payment/sponsor ship of the confrence.

Dave

--
Dave's Definitions: Morning, is after I've slept for more than four
hours. Lunch is the second meal of the day no matter the hour of

http://agilefaqs.com
http://agileIndia.org
http://sdtconf.com
http://www.thoughtworks.com