Review SDTConf Website

Naresh Jain

Sep 30, 2007, 11:38:12 PM9/30/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Request you to review the website contents. English is not my first language and I can do disasters with alien languages. ;) Request your help.

--
Naresh Jain
http://agilefaqs.com

George Dinwiddie

Oct 1, 2007, 9:33:00 AM10/1/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Naresh,

It looks pretty good to me. My only suggestions would be to better
describe the position paper on the registration page--perhaps just a
pointer to the FAQ page would be sufficient.

- George

Ron Jeffries

Oct 1, 2007, 9:40:45 AM10/1/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Hello, George. On Monday, October 1, 2007, at 9:33:00 AM, you
wrote:

> It looks pretty good to me. My only suggestions would be to better
> describe the position paper on the registration page--perhaps just a
> pointer to the FAQ page would be sufficient.

I kind of like it without guidance, because I just wrote whatever
came into my pretty little head.

(Most of you will have never seen my pretty little head, because I
usually wear the big ugly one.)

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to
truth, whatever it might turn out to be. -- Alan Watts

chet hendrickson

Oct 1, 2007, 9:40:41 AM10/1/07
to George Dinwiddie
Hello George,

I agree. I have already gotten a message from a colleague I suggested
the conference to asking about the position paper.

chet

--
Best regards,
chet mailto:li...@hendricksonxp.com

Matt Scilipoti

Oct 1, 2007, 10:37:34 AM10/1/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
It looks good to me. Informative, well written, and well organized. Good job.
--Matt

Naresh Jain

Oct 1, 2007, 1:05:30 PM10/1/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response.

I already had the Position Paper link to the FAQs page. http://www.sdtconf.com/faqs.htm#positionpaper

I had put some explanation for Position paper. Can someone help me elaborate it?

George Dinwiddie

Oct 1, 2007, 1:27:53 PM10/1/07
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Naresh,

I hadn't noticed that was a link. Your stylesheet obscures that fact and,
since the other field labels aren't links, I wasn't looking for it.
Perhaps it would be more useful to create an explicit link under the field
label.

- George